OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
Your privacy is very important to us. To help you better protect your privacy, eLearning Alchemy provides this Policy Statement to inform you about our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed.
WHERE DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- you create a user account to provide you access to the various products and services offered on eLearningAlchemy.com
- you fill out various forms that data from us such as pricing or product information
- you request information either on-line or via email or phone
- you visit us or meet us at a trade conference
- you registration onto our online forums
- you participate in any of our on-line surveys
- you register for eLearning Alchemy provided services such as demos, training courses, webinars, downloadable PDFs, etc.
- you register or participate in any of our various promotions
- you submit questions or comments to us
Whenever we collect Personal Data information from you we do so with your awareness and permission. If you don’t want us to have access to the information we request, don’t fill out the forms. If you want to access our products and services and for whatever reason you don’t feel comfortable with us having access to the information requested, please email us and we will see what we can do to accommodate you using other means.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT
Depending on the type of interaction you are engaging in with the company; we can request different kinds of information. For the most part this information may include, but not be limited to the following:
- your name; (first and last)
- the name of your company
- your position in the company
- your location (such as country, state, province etc.). This allows us to more effectively allocate our support resources
- your e-mail address
- your phone number
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data:
- to create and maintain your eLearningAlchemy.com account
- to communicate with you regarding a support request or bug report you submitted
- to track any bug reports or support requests you may have logged
- to confirm with you the status of product or service orders and or payment status
- to register any contribution you might make to our open source project
- to send you or your company/employer information regarding upcoming product releases and services
- to send you or your company/employer metrics regard usage profiles, durations, frequency of visits etc.
- to inform you regarding support, training and/or service promotions
- to confirm/remind you regarding programs(webinars, training, other) or to forward information you may have requested
- to invite you to participate in surveys or feature planning sessions
- to better understand the needs of our open source community
DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA
Except for very limited circumstances eLearning Alchemy will do its best not share your Personal Data with anyone other than yourself and/or your employer. eLearning Alchemy may disclose your personal data to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As required by law. This includes such activities as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud. For research activities, including the production of statistical reports.
- As is required to fulfill orders, to conclude billing/credit card payment processing, and/or to facilitate bill collection.
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture of all or nearly all of eLearning Alchemy’s assets.
eLearning Alchemy respects your privacy and will makes every effort to provide you with effective opt-out options with regards any promotional or direct marketing styled communications you may receive from eLearning Alchemy and its employees. We will do our best to provide opt-out options with every promotional communication we send out. If for whatever reason our unsubscribe systems fail to work, please contact us and we will expedite your removal from any mail out lists. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional e-mails, you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
Regardless of your “opt-out” status, you may still receive the odd communication from eLearning Alchemy. Typically these will be in regards to a service or information request you may have submitted, reminders of training, or webinar session you registered for etc.
COLLECTION OF USAGE DATA AND OTHER NON-PERSONAL DATA
Our website is designed to automatically captures IP addresses and to issue cookies. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our network and server, identify users, and to help secure our website against cyber attacks, viruses or improper activities.
PUBLIC FORUMS CAUTION
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
HOW TO UPDATE PERSONAL DATA
If you need to update any aspect of your personal data, please contact us. We will do our best to get the changes you want made into our data base as quickly as possible.
CONTACT ELEARNING ALCHEMY
If you have any questions about any of these practices, please feel free to contact us.
eLearning Alchemy reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. If we do make changes, the revised Privacy Statement will be posted on our website with prominent notifications that the statement has been changed.